Conversation Task Tips
- Be prepared to talk about all the conversation subject areas.
- Think about what questions the examiner could ask about the different conversation subject areas.
- Think about how you can use the language of ISE I to talk about the different conversation subject areas.
- Remember to think of a question to ask the examiner about each conversation subject area.
- Practise listening to English as well as speaking it — you are tested on your interactive listening skills (how well you follow the conversation), so practise having conversations in English.
- Don't learn or memorise information about the subject areas.
- Don't recite information you have learned.
Last modified: Friday, 5 January 2018, 8:32 AM